|Name:||RCD, RCM, Residual Current Monitor, Leakage Current Sensor||Measurement:||DC 2-15mA, AC 3-100mA|
|Alarming:||DC 6mA, AC 30mA （default）||Installation:||Vertical Pin PCB Type|
|Communication:||URAT Comm||Protocol:||Modbus Protocol|
|Standard:||EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1 ,EN IEC 61000-6-1:2019||Certificate:||IEC 62955/IEC 62752/IEC 61851-1; UL 2231-1/UL 2231-2; TUV; CE-EMC|
|Application:||AC Portable Charger And DC Charger|
MD0630T01A-2 is a new ultra-small AC DC leakage current sensor for electric cars charging station, which can also be called residual current sensor, residual current monitor (RCM), residual current device (RCD), differential current sensor, leakage detection sensor, fault current sensor etc. This residual current monitor will detect DC and AC residual currents in 50Hz/60Hz AC installations according to IEC62955. It's primarily intended for use in Electric Vehicle charging stations to disconnect the supply to the Electric Vehicle under a DC residual fault current condition. It will protect against DC (6mA) and AC (30mA) residual currents, and will signal to the Smart EVSE if a fault occurs.
MD series residual current sensor (RCD/RCM) is an ideal protection device, for the detection and protection of different leakage currents/residual currents/fault currents. The RCD could quickly output alarm signal when people get an electric shock or leakage current exceeds stipulated value, protecting personal and electrical equipment safety.
AS a Type B RCD, MD series leakage sensor have numerous applications and are suitable for many industries including electric vehicle charging, photovoltaic systems (solar panels), industrial device, medical device, new energy, DC screen, fire distribution cabinet, IOT field and any installation where there is a risk of DC current flowing. It is the technology that brings us closest to total protection for all known residual fault currents.
3. Product Features
2. ultra-small, Flexible, Integration Design, Vertical Pin PCB Type
3. Integrated self-monitoring and test functions, Digital Output, Residual Fault Leakage Current Protection
4. AC DC Leakage Data Readable; Alarm Value Programmable; 3 Way Alarm Outputs
5. URAT Comm. with Modbus Protocol; Standard: EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1 ,EN IEC 61000-6-1:2019
6. Professional Certification IEC 62955/IEC 62752/IEC 61851-1; UL 2231-1/UL 2231-2; TUV; CE-EMC Certified
7. Widely Application for AC portable Charger and DC Charger (EV Charging Mode 2/Mode 3/Mode 4 )
4.Leakage Current sensor Advantage
Contact Person: oversea-marketing