Sae Ac Level 1 2 Dc Levels Residual Current Measurement Rcd Sensor
The MD0630T41A-1 is a residual current monitor intended for the detection of DC and AC residual currents in 50Hz/60Hz AC installations,
and it's primarily intended for use in Electric Vehicle charging stations to disconnect the supply to the Electric Vehicle under a DC residual fault current condition. The MD0630T41A-1 may be used to detect DC and/or AC residual currents in DC, single phase or multiphase installations.
It is fully compliant with IEC62955.
● One-body Design, Cable/Horizontal Type Installation
● AC DC Leakage Data Readable,Alarm Value Programmable, 3 alarm Outputs
● mA Level Measurement,“Fault” signal output
● Complies with the AC protection, DC protection
● ROHS compliant,also meet with the requirements of IEC62955
● 3000A 4000A Surge Current Withstand
● For use with single or 3 phase loads
● Widely used in DC Screen, Medical CT Equipment, Fire Distribution Cabinet, Photovoltaic Power Generation,for long haming machine for towel industry
||DC current 2~15mA, AC current 3~100mA
||DC±0.2mA, AC±0.3mA @ 25℃
|3 Ways Output
||DC alarm, AC alarm, AC/DC alarm
|Operation Temperature Range
4.Application Notes- smart sensor
(1) Current value- Please specify your measurement range as per your application, for example if you are going to use it for detecting and sensing mA level or high current range such as 500A/600A shall be first factor.
(2) AC,DC,or both AC&DC shall be the second factor. Now current sensor on the market usually are AC or DC type.But if you need both AC& DC you may need to use IVY brand- AC DC leakage sensor.
(3) Parameters-Please confirm what kind of parameters shall be measured or detected. For example our smart sensor with shunt can readout current, voltage,kWh, kVar, Cosφ, Hz, THF, current cycle, starting waveform.
(4) Communication-RS485,M-bus, UART serial port are optional, if you have more requirements we can also develop for you.
(5) Installation Method, after making above decision you may also need to confirm the output terminal type, for example we have shunt / terminal / pillar / pins/ cable etc.
(6) As there are many models of smart electrical sensor, plz refer to the detailed specification and use it as per the instruction.