Various Output Leakage Small Current Measurement AC DC Current Transducer
The MD0630T41A-1 is a residual current monitor intended for the detection of DC and AC residual currents.this residual current monitors are used to monitor earthed systems (TN and TT systems) for fault currents or residual currents. The sum of all conductors except the protective earth conductor is measured by means of measuring current transformers.In general, residual current monitors (abbreviation RCM) are used to send a message to the user even before reaching the shutdown threshold of the RCD. Residual current monitors detect deteriorations of the insulation level at an early stage and in a reliable way.
● One-body Design, Cable/Horizontal Type Installation
● AC DC Leakage Data Readable,Alarm Value Programmable, 3 alarm Outputs
● mA Level Measurement,“Fault” signal output
● Complies with the AC protection, DC protection
● ROHS compliant,also meet with the requirements of IEC62955
● 3000A 4000A Surge Current Withstand
● For use with single or 3 phase loads
● Widely used in DC Screen, Medical CT Equipment, Fire Distribution Cabinet, Photovoltaic Power Generation,for long haming machine for towel industry
||DC current 2~15mA, AC current 3~100mA
||DC±0.2mA, AC±0.3mA @ 25℃
|3 Ways Output
||DC alarm, AC alarm, AC/DC alarm
|Operation Temperature Range
4. Application Notes- smart sensor
(1) Current value- Please specify your measurement range as per your application, for example if you are going to use it for detecting and sensing mA level or high current range such as 500A/600A shall be first factor.
(2) AC,DC,or both AC&DC shall be the second factor. Now current sensor on the market usually are AC or DC type.But if you need both AC& DC you may need to use IVY brand- AC DC leakage sensor.
(3) Parameters-Please confirm what kind of parameters shall be measured or detected. For example our smart sensor with shunt can readout current, voltage,kWh, kVar, Cosφ, Hz, THF, current cycle, starting waveform.
(4) Communication-RS485,M-bus, UART serial port are optional, if you have more requirements we can also develop for you.
(5) Installation Method, after making above decision you may also need to confirm the output terminal type, for example we have shunt / terminal / pillar / pins/ cable etc.
(6) As there are many models of smart electrical sensor, plz refer to the detailed specification and use it as per the instruction.