|Product Name:||High Power Latching Relay||Contact Form:||1A/B|
|Rated Load:||60A 250VAC||Contact Material:||AgSnO2|
|Max. Switching Power:||15000VA||Contact Resistance:||<1.5mΩ|
|Pick-up & Release Time:||20ms||Electrical Endurance:||10000 Cycles|
|Mechanical Endurance:||100000 Cycles||Temp.Rise:||≤55K When Ambient 40℃|
40A Magnetic Latching Relay,
40A High Power Latching Relay,
15000VA Magnetic Latching Relay
40A 60A High Power Latching Relay For 32A Meter 60A Kwh Meter
● Max.Switching Current: 60A
● Rated Coil Consumption:1.5/3W(20ms)
● IEC62055-31 UC2 Certified
● Widely used for smart meter,smart grid,solar panel,EV charger,switching cabinet,RCCB/RMB,lighting systerm
circuit protection,electrical machine
|Weight ( g )||≈33g|
|Power Consumption||Single Coil:1.5W, Dual Coil:3W|
|Max. Switching Voltage||250VAC|
|Max. Switching Current||60A|
|Max. Switching Power||15000 VA|
|Contact Resistance||<1.5 mOhm|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ(DC 500V)|
|Dielectric Strength||Across Open Contact||＞1500VAC 1min|
|Coil to Contact||＞4000VAC 1min|
|Picking-up & Release Time||≦20ms|
|Functional Shock Resistance||10G|
|Destructive Shock Resistance||100G|
3.1. Suggestions of relay’s input
(1) Polarity-Please check the polarity inside of our technical specification, if single coil then”+ -” or “- +”are fine, you can change it by one pulse.
If double coil then it‘s necessary to confirm “-+-” or “+-+“before leaving the our factory.
(2) Driving-Please energize the relay at our recommend pulse width, rated voltage for reliable performance,
if 1.5 time or 2 times of value or lower driving condition plz confirm with our engineer.
(3) Relays’contact status may be changed during transportation or installation due to impact of external force, therefore please reset to the required status.
3.2 Suggestions of relay’s output
(1) When choosing the relay with hard connection,please avoid the external force on load terminals during or after the installation.
(2) When the relay will be connected with screw or bolts to the relays’ terminals,
plz make sure your connection is fastened and prevent relay from damages or other safety problems due to temp. Rise..
(3) The sampling signal wires of products are limited, please do not pull or torque during installation.
4.Why Choose Us
Q1: What kind of product and service do you have?
We provide all kinds of electronics including power relay, latching relay, change-over switch, current transformer, shunt, smart sensor, communication & power supply module, transformer etc.
The manufacturer of meter instrument, electrical device, EV charger, medical equipment can find one step solution here. Individual buyer,distributor or (sole/ designated) agents are also welcomed by us.
Q2: Are you are factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer,designer and sales company. Our own factory was located in Tongxiang city of Zhejiang province.
For our history plz click About us or watch IVY factory video on Youtube.
Q3: Whether the price will change greatly?
To business customers, we mark price can be negotiated here as huge demand.
Usually we will not change the prices unless some force majeure such as trade war, exchange rate change greatly etc.
Q4: Can you offer customized solution, how should I get a quotation?
Yes!We can offer customized products especially when we supply EV accessories and meter accessories. To get a quoation plz kindly offer your basic company info for registration and offer your drawing.
It usually takes 12 hours to 48 hours to filnish the design and drawing (If complicated then plz refer to pracatical situation).
Q5: How do you handle the quality problems?
We are proud of our quality! If any accidents on quality, we have before-sales, in-sales and after-sales service. And every customer will have your own sales expert and technical support.
*Why a latching relay?
A latching relay coil, unlike a non-latching or mono-stable relay, consumes power only for an instant while the relay is being switched. Since the relay coil does not need to be energized constantly, this results in a much lower power usage. The relay will retain this position (state) across a power outage.
Contact Person: oversea-marketing