|Product Name:||UC2 Approved Magnetic Latching Relay||Rated Load:||High Power,60A 250VAC|
|Contact Form:||1A/1B||Contact Material:||AgSnO2|
|Max. Switching Power:||15000VA||Contact Resistance:||<1.5mΩ|
|Pick-up & Release Time:||20ms||Electrical Endurance:||10000 Cycles|
|Mechanical Endurance:||100000 Cycles||Temp.Rise:||≤55K When Ambient 40℃|
IEC UC2 Magnetic Latching Relay,
IEC UC2 dual coil latching relay,
IM601 Magnetic Latching Relay
Single Dual Coil IEC Standard UC2 Approved Magnetic Latching Relay
● Max.Switching Current: 60A
● Rated Coil Consumption:1.5/3W(20ms)
● IEC62055-31 UC2 Certified
● Widely used for smart meter,smart grid,solar panel,EV charger,switching cabinet,RCCB/RMB,lighting systerm
circuit protection,electrical machine
|Weight ( g )||≈33g|
|Power Consumption||Single Coil:1.5W, Dual Coil:3W|
|Max. Switching Voltage||250VAC|
|Max. Switching Current||60A|
|Max. Switching Power||15000 VA|
|Contact Resistance||<1.5 mOhm|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ(DC 500V)|
|Dielectric Strength||Across Open Contact||＞1500VAC 1min|
|Coil to Contact||＞4000VAC 1min|
|Picking-up & Release Time||≦20ms|
|Functional Shock Resistance||10G|
|Destructive Shock Resistance||100G|
3.1. Suggestions of relay’s input
(1) Polarity-Please check the polarity inside of our technical specification, if single coil then”+ -” or “- +”are fine, you can change it by one pulse.
If double coil then it‘s necessary to confirm “-+-” or “+-+“before leaving the our factory.
(2) Driving-Please energize the relay at our recommend pulse width, rated voltage for reliable performance,
if 1.5 time or 2 times of value or lower driving condition plz confirm with our engineer.
(3) Relays’contact status may be changed during transportation or installation due to impact of external force, therefore please reset to the required status.
3.2 Suggestions of relay’s output
(1) When choosing the relay with hard connection,please avoid the external force on load terminals during or after the installation.
(2) When the relay will be connected with screw or bolts to the relays’ terminals,
plz make sure your connection is fastened and prevent relay from damages or other safety problems due to temp. Rise..
(3) The sampling signal wires of products are limited, please do not pull or torque during installation.
4.Why Choose Us
Contact Person: oversea-marketing