|Product Name:||60A Current Transformer CT||Current Ratio:||5(60)A/2mA|
|Dielectric Strength:||More Than AC4000V||Accuracy:||0.1 Class|
|Rated Frequency:||50~60Hz||DC Immunity Error:||≤±3%|
● DC Immunity with Better Phase Error
● Tooled Casing Instead of Traditional Tape
● Irregular Central Hole for Easy Assembly
● Various Busbar Integration to Adapt Application
|Current Ratio||Coil Turns||Burden||Dielectric Strength||Accuracy||Rated Frequency||DC Immunity Error|
|5(60)A/2mA||2500||20Ω||More than AC4000V||0.1 class||50~60Hz||≤±3%|
Current Ratio ±%
|Phase Error ±(＇)|
3.1 Suggestions of choosing (take ct for energy meter as example)
(1) Please offer the primary current and secondary current or primary current and ratio as per your requirements. For example if the energy meter is 5(80)A, you may need a current transformer with current to 80A or 100A.
(2) Please specify the accuracy as per secondary circuit or accuracy requirements of energy meter. For example If it's industrial degree meter then you may need high accuracy current transformer such Class 0.5S, Class 0.01/0.02.
(3) Customized terminal design for your primary circuit - if it’s not good for fixing or you need to integrated with relay/shunt/terminal block etc then you may need to offer your drawing for design and adapt to the application.
(4) Plz choose the suitable secondary output terminal, if you need to solder and fix it on PCB then you may need to choose PCB/pin type, for other situation you can use lead wires directly.
3.2 Standard of good current transformer
(1) Plastic casing instead of traditional tape which is anti-dust,ant-shock,anti-flaming for security.
(2) Central rubber hole is more flexible for installation.
(3) Compact size and spacing-saving are also important for some devices such as energy meter, IOT device.
(4) Moreover current transformer become advanced and smart, hence 500mT permanent magnetic immunity, high accuracy when cosφ=0.5, smart CT with M-bus or RS485 communication are welcomed as well.
Contact Person: oversea-marketing